Fourteenth Annual Madrigal Feast tickets available

Last year, FHS Encore choir preformed a Madrigal feast sampler at the library tiny concert series on Nov. 29.

Madeline Mitchell

Madeline Mitchell

Madeline Mitchell

Laney Hoggatt, Co Editor-in-Chief

On Dec. 6,7, and 8, the choir program is hosting the Fourteenth Annual Madrigal Feast at St. Paul’s Episcopal Church. Madrigal Feast is the choir’s biggest fundraiser. Encore dresses up as Lords and Ladies and performs songs to the guests. The rest of the sophomore, junior and senior choir members dress up as peasants and serve the guests. Food is served family style. Tickets are $32. Tickets to Madrigal Feast are available and can be ordered online. To purchase tickets, click here.

This year, the choir is offering a cheaper option for FHS students. Students can pay $5 and attend the dress rehearsal on Wednesday, Dec. 5. Students will be served cookies and punch rather than a dinner, however; students will still see the whole performances. If students are interested, they can come by the choir room (B100 in the PAC) and talk with Dawnelle McAlister. Students must give her $5 to reserve your seat. The last day students can reserve a seat is Monday, Dec. 3.