Fashion trends: is vintage the new thing?

Amelia Southern  Sophomore  Willaby Magnuson believes that the vintage style is in right now and enjoys her socks because …” The Stripes are Cute.”

Amelia Southern
 Junior Blue Brasher is wearing a 1970’s metallic jacket and checkered romper. “I love fashion and I’ve always wanted to be a costume designer… my inspiration is baddiewinkle”

Amelia Southern
 Freshman Talvin Southern poses as he explains why he likes his maroon floral shirt, a popular color choice for boys. ” I like the way it looks on me and the floral pattern is very cool.”

Amelia Southern
 Sophomore Shane Sparkman is wearing her beloved artsy Swedish backpack,” I love my kanken! It is a unisex backpack that looks great on everyone!”

Amelia Southern
 Sophomore Aley Juniper  is wearing velvet, a popular material, shoes. ” … I think they really match my aesthetic and I love how they look!”

Amelia Southern
Sophomore Jessica Earl flips her hair to show off her scrunchy, an another 90’s inspired accessory. Then later explains why she likes them,” I like them because they are really cute and they don’t leave creases in your hair.”

Amelia Southern Sophomore  Caroline Blake  brushes her hair off her earrings and begins to explain why she likes her earrings ” I like to wear hoops because they make my facial features pop.”

Amelia Southern
Junior Tim Walsh  goes in depth about why he enjoys wearing his clothes, ” … a lot of my clothes are 90’s inspired. I really like 90’s fashion and I don’t like to dress basic. I like to stand out.” His Vintage jeans/ Mom jeans are a unisex staple piece and fashion trend.