A walk of honor- May 11, May 14, and May 16

Trinity Davis, Writer

On May 11th, All Graduating Seniors are invited to go to Holcomb, Vandergriff, Butterfield, and Root Elementary for an assembly, reception, and walk in honor of Senior success. The seniors that attended one of the three elementary schools are asked to show up in their cap and gown. Graduating students will be congratulated and cheered on by the elementary school students. If you went to Holcomb elementary and you wish to attend at 2 p.m., RSVP to Elissa Bennett at (479) 283-1117 or [email protected]. For Vandergriff the ceremony will be held at 8:20 a.m., RSVP to Andrea Sego at [email protected], RSVP for Root Elementary’s ceremony at 1:30 p.m. to Jason Edwards at the RSVP form, and contact Sarah Maland at 479-790-7471 or [email protected] for the ceremony at 8:30 a.m.

On May 14th, all graduating seniors that are McNair Mustangs, a ceremony will be held at 7:30 a.m. with an assembly, reception, and procession. RSVP to Katy Seifritz at the RSVP Form. Please wear your cap and gown.

On May 16th, all graduating seniors that attended Leverett Elementary are invited to an assembly in their honor in celebration of your foundational educational beginnings at 1:15 p.m. in the Leverett Elementary Gym, contact Kaity Epperson at [email protected] to RSVP.

Trinity Davis, Writer

I am a Junior.

I am involved in PDS, Volleyball, NAACP youth council, St. James youth board, NWA Dream Keepers, and Dance.

I am The Register’s Social Media expert in charge, a reporter, and photographer.

My Role Model Is Chance The Rapper and my mom.